Wellness Yoga Meditation Skin Care
“…Let your life be beautiful. Eat beautiful food, listen to
beautiful music. See yourself as worthwhile and beautiful.”
– Maryam Rowshan
Hello, I’m Maryam!
I’m a holistic wellness practitioner here to help you create the beautiful life that you desire! My purpose is to support you and hold you accountable as you work towards your goals, step by step, drawing from my own life experiences and knowledge along the way.
As a certified integrative health coach, licensed esthetician, meditation teacher, and yoga instructor, I approach wellness holistically. I look at how all areas of your life are connected, and create a unique, tailored approach that works for you as an individual. My practice incorporates a variety of modalities such as yoga, meditation, and nutrition – all promoting positive, deep and sustainable change.
I believe we must address the whole self: mind, body and spirit, in order to make long lasting changes and truly heal. Let’s work together so you can feel empowered, confident, and healthy from the inside out.
What I Offer
I offer a variety of personalized, unique wellness modalities ranging from private workout classes to organic skin care services. I can provide any of these separately or bundle them to create client-specific packages and offerings based on your needs and desires! Each of my offerings are designed to leave you feeling empowered, confident, and healthy from the inside out.
COVID 19 UPDATE
Your overall wellness is always our priority. As we navigate the complexities of the pandemic, we can assure you that we’re committed to creating a safe place for self-care. We have enhanced and added safety and cleanliness protocols to protect the health of our guests and staff. Read below for more information on our specific protocols. We encourage you to reach out to us if you have any questions.
Thank you for helping to keep our community healthy.
We look forward to seeing you!
Please stay home if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have had known close contact with anyone who has within 14 days of your appointment. Do the same if you are coughing, experiencing difficulty breathing, or have a fever of 100.4 degrees. We’ll happily reschedule you for a future visit.
- Upon arrival, we will have a quick & contactless temperature check
- We ask that you wear a mask over your nose and mouth in all common areas (we’ll have them on too!).
- During your treatment, Keep your mask on until your service provider asks you to remove it in the treatment room.
- We will have Masks available if you happen to forget yours.
- Your service provider will wear facial coverings at all times, including during your treatment.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for guest and staff use at any time
- All service providers are required to wash their hands before and after every service.
- The treatment room is being sanitized between each guest service, including surface areas and handles.
- Extra time has been added between treatments to allow for thorough cleaning.
- As always, every guest service features fresh sheets and towels.
- All soft goods — linens, robes, towels, etc. — are washed with hot water + bleach after use.
- All surfaces are cleaned frequently, along with the most commonly touched objects like door handles.